Sean V. Bradley & Karen Bradley Will Be Training The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - June 17th
New Automotive Sales Consultant Inspired By "The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People" Book Creates His Mission Statement...
Joseph Argento Just took the leap of faith and started a career in the Automotive Sales industry, but before he did he went through a rigorous training curriculum. Part of his education was the reading of Dr. Stephen Covey's "7 Habits Of Highly Effective People" Book. Joe was so inspired by the book, he not only created an amazing Mission Statement, he also then created this video in it to the industry.
I know a rising start when I see one. This kid is one to keep your eye on-
I was recently onsite at a Dealership client in Michigan and was PLEASANTLY surprised to see that the ENTIRE management team was immersed in the 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People Training! Every week they read a new chapter and discuss it in the Manger's Meeting. When I came to the dealership to train they were on habit 6... "SYNERGY"! They were so kind to invite me to share some of my thoughts and knowledge as a FranklinCovey Trainer and I had such an amazing time explaining my interpretation of Dr.Covey's message.
This video is of me "free styling" my thoughts about the 6th Habit and how it all comes together.
I was conducting a personal (Video) Go To Meeting with an Internet Sales 20 Group client of a Dealer Group and "Time Management" came up in the conversation and so I went into details of the philosophy and strategy of FranklinCovey...
So... here is a snippet of our conversation, I hope you enjoy.
Please let me know if you have any questions-
Karen Bradley, President of Dealer Synergy Training On The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People At An Internet Sales 20 Group in 2009
Sean V. Bradley Remembers Dr. Stepehen Covey, Author of the "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" - R.I.P.
AUDUBON, N.J., June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Karen Bradley, President of Dealer Synergy has recently completed her certification program from FranklinCovey on the new curriculum "5 Choices of Extraordinary Productivity." Karen, who is already a certified FranklinCovey Trainer / Facilitator for the "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" is quoted as saying " I am very excited to add the '5 Choices of Extraordinary Productivity' certification to my resume both personally and professionally. On a personal note, being married with children, owning multiple companies with a national client base is very complex and sometimes stressful. It is imperative that I am focused and organized in order to maintain everything with the utmost professionalism and achieve success. On a professional level, Dealer Synergy is the only official partner with FranklinCovey in the Automotive Sales Industry and being able to provide Tens of Thousands of Automotive Dealerships training, information, education, motivation on time management, organization, leadership, work / life balance, technology solutions and more is an amazing privilege and an absolute necessity."
1. Act on the Important, Don't React to the Urgent - In today's world, people are drowning in email, overwhelmed with demands, and trying to do more with less. 5 Choices participants filter the vitally important priorities from distractions so they can focus on making a real contribution.
2. Go For Extraordinary, Don't Settle for Ordinary -Everyone wants to make a difference, but competing priorities often prevent them from achieving extraordinary results. 5 Choices participants redefine their roles in terms of extraordinary results to achieve high-priority goals.
3. Schedule the Big Rocks, Don't Sort Gravel - The crushing increase in workday pressures can make people feel helpless and out of control. 5 Choices participants regain control of their work and lives through a cadence of planning and execution that produces extraordinary outcomes.
4. Rule Your Technology, Don't let it Rule You - An electronic avalanche of email, texts, and social-media alerts seriously threaten productivity as never before. 5 Choices participants leverage their technology and fend off distractions by optimizing platforms like Microsoft® Outlook® to boost productivity.
5. Fuel Your Fire, Don't Burn Out - Today's exhausting, high-pressure work environment burns people out at an alarming rate. Applying the 5 Energy DriversTM, participants benefit from the latest in brain science to consistently recharge their mental and physical energy.
Karen Bradley is the President of Dealer Synergy Inc. A National Training, Consulting and Digital Marketing Company for the Automotive Sales Industry. Karen is also a Certified Trainer and Facilitator for the FranklinCovey "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" and "5 Choices of Extraordinary Productivity" Curriculum. Karen has been in Automotive Sales Training, Consulting, Leadership and Management for 6+ years. She is a 20 Group Speaker and Co-Founder of www.AutomotiveInternetsales.com
You can see Karen Bradley speak at the upcoming Internet Sales 20 Group in Chicago in October. For more details call 267-319-6776
Contact – Amanda@DealerSyenrgy.com 267-319-6776
SOURCE Synergized Media
FranklinCovey "The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity" - Dealer Synergy, Certified FC Training / Facilitator Partner
Dealer Principal & ENTIRE Management Team Attends The Dealer Synergy / FranklinCovey "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" Workshop in Jackson Tennessee
These are the testimonials after a 1 day workshop!
Sean V. Bradley, Karen M. Bradley And... Dr. Stephen Covey (Author of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People)