Vine is a video mobile application that leverages the quick sound-byte social media culture in the same way as Instagram, except that its video feature is “micro” and lasts only six seconds that can play on a continuous loop.
Vine is a platform, but the video clips are more often viewed on Twitter or Facebook. The auxiliary features important to a business using vine social media strategies to promote its product or service are a caption field and a hashtag option.
But how can you use it for your Dealership?
- Save money and use vine social media marketing tactics in place of a professional video to develop an obscure, creative six-second clip can present a brand’s face to the youthful Vine demographic.
- Tease the audience with a new product or service video and audio preview and compel users to take a further look at the dealership's web site.
- Use Vine as a new venue for promoting an offer or coupon or monthly special.
- A clever fact campaign similar to Nantucket Nectars or Snapple can convert users to website traffic.
- Reveal your business at work with a behind-the-scenes glance into your service process or how you obtain your inventory.
- Product placement with a brand ambassador in a humorous setting can help it “go viral,” similar to a popular ad campaign.
- Like a YouTube How-To video, use Vine to demonstrate your business product or service.
- Show users your staff, moments of success, and images that convey the business’ work culture to engage them with the brand identity.
- Leverage Vine features: Include the logo for identification, a caption with a website link and a hashtag that enables search.
- Target the specific, youthful demographic using Vine, many of them teenagers and young adults, with clever, spontaneous, action footage that expands your business brand image to illustrate it in a new light.
You can Visit DealerSynergy's Vine here - Vine.co/DealerSynergy
The Original Article Is Here - Using Vine