Top 20 Things You Can Do To Fix Your BDC
Tom Stuker may be the most famous person you’ve never heard of — unless, of course, you’re in auto sales. Stuker is to car dealerships as Tabatha Coffey is to hair salons: a highly sought-after consultant with the plainspoken, proven power to get stalled businesses moving again.
Now, Stuker may be giving Coffey a run for her money in her adopted milieu of reality television: Spike TV has commissioned six episodes of Car Lot Rescue, a reality show centered around Stuker, who is billed as “the greatest car salesman of our time”. Though Stuker’s website offers online training, we assume that the bulk of the action on Car Lot Rescue will involve Stuker’s nearly nonstop travel to right wrongs at dealerships around the globe.
- Work towards success with other non-competing dealerships
- Learn what works and what doesn’t work
- Compare and share information with Internet Sales Professionals and experts
- Receive guidance on everything and anything Internet Sales related.
- Learn to sell MORE CARS, MORE OFTEN, MORE PROFITABLY