Automotive Internet Sales Coordinator / BDC Rep
/ Appointment Setter PAY PLAN!
*** This is a SALES POSITION!!! NOT Customer Service!!
They are SELLING THE APPOINTMENT!
- “Road to the Appointment” process… (Outbound / inbound phone call process)
- How Qualify a prospect
- Identify a prospect’s wants, wishes, needs and expectations!
- They will have 25-35 (Minimum) word tracks in their arsenal… “Objections & Rebuttals as well as “What Ifs…”
- A complete time management and organization strategy
- A complete FORECASTING strategy… “3 Minute Book”.
- They will NEED to have a thorough understanding of 3rd party providers, information sites like:
- They need to have THOROUGH knowledge of their products… they do not NEED to memorize everything, but they need to know where to access the information.
- Knowledge of the dealership’s website(s)
- EXTREME KNOWLEDGE of the Dealership’s CRM… this is one of the MOST important aspects to their job!!
$400 week salary X 4 weeks = $1,600 per month
What do I STILL need to earn in commissions to meet my $3,000 GOAL?
$1,400… The questions is HOW am I going to earn it???
Before you can really answer this… you need to know what your commission plan is…???
$1 for an appointment
$15 for an appointment that shows
$25 for a sold appointment
For a TOTAL possible commission earnings of $41…
100 – 50 – 25
$100 - $750 - $625 = $1,475
$1,475 + $1,600 = $3,075…
100 appointments = $3,000 per month
100 / 4 weeks = 25 appointments per week…
/ 5 working days = 5 appointments per day…
They NEED to make or take 120 calls per day…
Why…? B/C you will ONLY connect with about 11-14% on the phones.
So, 120 calls per day will result in 11-14% connections which = 4-6 appointments per day (5).