Focus On "Point Of Interest" CONTENT For Your Prospects / Shoppers… Cultivate Opportunities
This is a video I shot on site at a Major KIA Dealership in Pennsylvania last week.
Point of Interest Versus Point of Sale… That means that Sales Consultants, Internet Departments / BDCs etc… NEED to focus on cultivating opportunities. You can NOT just wait for the "Up Bus" to come through your dealership.
Think about it… MOST people are surfing the Internet. They are researching, they are "Googling". People are gathering "Field Intelligence". So what content are YOU or your dealership creating to provide valuable "Field Intelligence" for your prospects? Most people unfortunately will say NONE…
For example, you can create:
"How To" Videos:
* How To Set Up Your Blue Tooth
* How To Set Up Your Satellite Radio
* How To Set Up Your OnStar
* How To Properly Install a Car Seat (Must be CERTIFIED to do this)
* How To Buy A Car…
* How To Buy A New Car…
* How To Buy Used Car…
* How To Find The BEST Used Car Dealership...
* How To Find The BEST New Car Dealership...
* How To Get A Car Loan EVEN if you have BAD Credit or NO Credit...
* What is Better… Leasing OR Financing?
* What is Better… A New or Used Car?
* What is the difference between a Used Car or a Certified Pre Owned Car?
Reviews / Comparisons:
* (YOU) Review ALL of the Models you sell… Make these reviews, custom and personal
* Compare all of your models to ALL OF YOUR COMPETITORS… For example, if you were a Single Point Ford Dealership you should compare ALL of your models to all of their competitor models like the Ford F-150 AGAINST:
* Chevy Silverado
* GMC Sierra
* Ram 1500
* Toyota Tundra
* Nissan Titan
If you would like to have more information on this topic or if you would like to set up a FREE strategy session. Call me on my cell at 267-319-6776.