R.I.P. Karry Moore - Remembering Karry Moore Friend and Partner (Co-Founder of Car-Mercial) - Good Times At Our Wedding
Its official everyone! We have locked in the Date, Time, Location and are currently working on the details for our upcoming Internet Sales 20 Group!
Let Me give you some of the highlights...
- This is a "REAL" 20 Group... An Internet Sales / Digital Marketing 20 Group. Complete with Bench Mark Composites. I have spoken to over 75 NADA & NCM 20 Groups, I have worked with current and former NADA / NCM Moderators as well as Dealer Principals to create the MOST Amazing Composite & Benchmark Data.
- I have a FULL Partner on the Actual Composite... A Dealer Principal with over 27 years Automotive Experience!
- The FIRST 20 Dealerships to SIGN UP for this 20 Group Workshop (BEFORE September 15th) will receive a FREE SWOT Analysis:
- We will conduct 2 different Mystery Shop Calls, record the MP3, GRADE the calls on BOTH quantitative and qualitative measures.
- We will evaluate your dealership's Social Media Relevancy
- We will evaluate your website and create a "punch-list" to identify opportunities to evolve and enhance your site
- We will analyze your dealer sip's online reputation
- We will evaluate your dealership's SEO penetration and visibility....
- And some other important evaluations...
- We have AMAZING High Level DEALERSHIP Speakers... NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED!
- Bill Finocchiaro - President of Peruzzi Toyota and COVER STORY for Auto Dealer Monthly Magazine. He took his store's Internet Department from 30+ units per month online to OVER 117 units per month online!
- Durran Cage - General Sales Manager for Alan Vines Automotive... He will on the COVER of AutoSuccess Magazine THIS SEPTEMBER!! He went from Chrysler OEM Rep, To and Internet Manager selling 27 units per month to building his department to OVER 95 units per month and NOW he JUST got promoted to GSM!
- Robert Wiesman - Nationally recognized by AutoSuccess Magazine for his profound internet sales success as a SHOWROOM SALES CONSULTANT! He sells OVER 25-30 units per month and has MORE visibility online than most dealerships!
- We have Some INCREDIBLE Industry speakers in the roster:
- Susan Givens - Publisher of AutoSuccess Magazine
- Cory Mosley
- AJ Leblanc / Car-Mercial
- Peter Martin - Cactus Sky
- Fran Taylor
- Stan Sher
- Karen Bradley - Dealer Synergy / FranklinCovey
- Sean Bradley - Dealer Synergy / FranklinCovey
- We are going to have an AMAZING VIP Networking Cocktail Event & Dinner
*** There is MUCH, MUCH more... I just wanted to give you a little teaser to what is coming. October seems a long time away BUT... it will come faster than we all realize.
So, PLEASE mark your calendars!
Message me if you have any questions!
UPCOMING Internet Sales 20 Group - Mark Your Calendars... October 23rd, 24th and 25th Downtown Chicago at the Hilton
WEBSITE COMING SOON!
June 20th -
I am in Ft. Lauderdale getting ready to go to Karry's memorial service (Thank God, they are not calling it a funeral). I feel like I am moving in slow motion. This is such cliche to say, but I feel like this is not real, this is not really happening. But, I know as soon as I step foot into the service and see everyone else, when I see his family... it will become all too real.
I brought my wife and kids to say goodbye. Lil Sean is too young to understand the finality and magnitude of the situation but my daughter understands completely. She is 11 and has known Karry for over 5 years now and she herself has some pretty cool memories of him herself.
I am very sad but I keep thinking to myself that no matter how sad I am, it pales in comparison to what his family is going through. His children (Zoe included) and Nora...
Here is the post I put on FaceBook on Father's Day when I found out Karry Passed away. (I used a picture of my wedding, because it was literally one of the happiest days in my life and Karry was a big part in it... he was a Groomsman!
In Memory of Karry Moore
I do not know where to begin... My heart is heavy and I am filled with such confusion and anger. Today is Father's day. Today is a day to honor Fathers and show our love, respect and appreciation for them. However, today a Father was taken from us... Karry Moore. Karry had become a good friend of mine over the last 5 years. And anyone that knows me, knows that it isn't easy being Sean V. Bradley's friend. God knows, at times, I drove him crazy but for whatever reason he saw something in me. He always told me that he had a lot of respect for me and admired me. He also knew that I had a lot of potential. Karry took the time to further develop me. I have to say that I learned so much from Karry directly about business, relationships, technology and more. I developed a strong trust and respect for him. I admired how much he enjoyed life, how much of a good friend he was to everyone, how patient… the man had a LOT of patience! And what really impressed me was his love for his family. How much he loved his kids and his fiancé Nora. He was so happy when he talked about his kids and Nora. I am very glad that they had the opportunity to fly up to Philly / NJ and stay with Karen and me. We took a Limo to NYC to go see the Rockets (front row) and lived it up ☺.
I was right there in the very beginning with Karry and AJ when they launched VSEO Inc...which turned into Car-Mercial. I am proud that I helped build that company with them. As much as I shared with Karry and AJ, they included me and shared with me. Car-Mercial has been good to me, to my family, to Dealer Synergy and to my clients. A lot of the subject matter knowledge on VSEO I learned came from Karry (And AJ).
When Karry first told me that he had Cancer, my heart dropped. He was so young, he was such a good person, he had a fiancé and kids. I was perplexed… How can this be??? But, none of that mattered. Cancer did not care about any of that. It got him. At first I was so scared for him but Karry sounded so positive and strong and so sure he was going to beat this thing. I believed he could fly… I would speak to him pretty often and whenever we spoke, he was positive and giving me updates of success. Then things started to go the wrong way… the cancer traveled to his brain and he was having seizures… Yet, when we spoke he was lucid, positive and CONVINCING!
Funny story… I asked him what he was going to do when it was all over and he beat Cancer…? He said that he was going to get a BIG tattoo on his back throwing up the finger to the Big “C”. We both laughed!
On May 29th, He called me to tell me that he and Nora set a Wedding date in November (the 18th). He wanted me and my family to come and be a part of it. We were all so happy and excited for him.
Less than 1 month later he is gone… On Father’s Day.
I just spent the last hour reading all of his texts and emails to me in the last couple of months…
Its such a damn shame. So random, so ferociously final and with no mercy.
All I can say is that he was a good man. He really was… not because he is no longer here but because he was a good man, a good father and a good fiancé. He was a great friend, Karry was always there for me. Whenever I needed to talk to him, whenever I needed help. Again, he was always patient. He was a good friend.
I am very glad that I not only got to know Karry Moore but I can say he was a friend to me and my family and because of our friendship I am a better person.
Please remember, that we NEVER know when it all comes to an end… but we all know it will end. Do not waste time with the stupid B.S. that life throws at you. In the end NONE OF IT MATTERS. What matters is family, friendship, relationships and love.
I do regret that I didn’t spend more time with him. We talked in the past of visiting each other more but I live in Philly and he lived in Florida and we both ran national companies and we both had families… we had great reasons. And when he got sick, I wanted to visit him but he said that he thought I should wait until he got a little better. Every time I asked, he said he wanted to get a little more healthy before I came and visited with him. I am upset that I didn’t book a flight and just go!
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.